exercises for the FEET
Make foot exercises a daily habit, using adapted Foot Care products at the same time, to feel "light footed" throughout the day.
1. Stretch toes apart and close together - repeat twelve times.
2. Curl toes under then extend - repeat twelve times.
3. Pinch the end of each toe between thumb and index finger.
4. Rotate foot at ankle several times.
5. Stand on tip toes for a few seconds, then relax. Repeat twelve times.
Tips to keep your feet in top shape
- Always wear comfortable shoes, if possible made of leather.
- It is best to buy new shoes at the end of the day. In the morning, the foot is slimmer, less swollen.
- When possible, wear shoes with special stimulating and massaging inner soles.
- Walk barefoot frequently, preferably on grass or sand which is also beneficial for ankles.
- Sleep with feet slightly raised.
- Never go barefoot in public areas like swimming pools and saunas where bacteria proliferate and disagreeable mycoses are easy to catch.
- Have regular professional pedicures to remove corns and large callouses.
- Consult a dermatologist in case of infections or cracks in the skin.